I miss the simplicity of childhood friendship. I think the following dialogue may have been how my friendship with my childood bestfriend began:
"Do you want to be my best friend?"
"Yes. Do you want to be my best friend?"
"Yes!"
Followed by a secret handshake and WAMMO! You've got your best friend. The person you call when you want to do something, or when your brother ticked you off and you need someone to talk to, or when your family is going camping and they said you can invite just one friend. I miss her.
Free Roblox Vip Strucid Server
5 years ago
3 comments:
Hey. I'm down with that. Where's our secret handshake?
do college friends count?? i think we became friends that easily! i miss you too!
Okay Elise, I'll meet you at the clubhouse to make up our handshake.
And yes, Kathleen, I think you are right, we did become friends that easily!
Post a Comment