I'm not quite sure where to start. From the beginning would be best I suppose. I volunteered myself to go to the BYU football game in Albuquerque with the Priests and Laurels. My original intentions were all about the football, but I learned a lot along the way about thankfulness.
I'm thankful for the strength of the youth, who have to endure a much worse world than even I did (because I'm not THAT old).
I'm thankful to have seen the BYU football team sing "Army of Helaman" at the fireside that the team puts on.
I'm thankful for the beauty and peace of the temple. I was not able to do work in it --they had more adults than needed, and we were there too early to do a session (yeah, we woke up at 4 a.m. to go, not so much thankful for that, but it was worth it:).
Some beautiful pictures of the temple. I think the bottom pic is prettier.I'm thankful for the strength of the youth, who have to endure a much worse world than even I did (because I'm not THAT old).
I'm thankful to have seen the BYU football team sing "Army of Helaman" at the fireside that the team puts on.
I'm thankful for the beauty and peace of the temple. I was not able to do work in it --they had more adults than needed, and we were there too early to do a session (yeah, we woke up at 4 a.m. to go, not so much thankful for that, but it was worth it:).
I'm thankful BYU won, because they played really horrendously.
Now, on a different note. I've got a bone to pick with all my marathon running friends and family--you know who you are! You are really chapping my hide, because all your little blogs about marathon running is inspiring me. Because if you know me well, you know I am competative, and I just can't handle that you all are running half-marathons, and full marathons, and I'm not! So some day, NOT today, and definitely not tomorrow--but someday, I'm going to start training. And while I'm training, I'm going to be thinking about how miserable I am, just running for no reason, and I will be cursing your well-accomplished names. So thanks a lot! (And good job, you rock!)

1 comment:
Yay!! You can totally do it! It really get addictive, and I thought I would NEVER say that!
Post a Comment