Friday, October 23, 2009

Convict Me of Blog Neglect




Yes, I'm a terrible blogger. I always knew that I couldn't take care of a blog, so I really shouldn't have taken on this responsibility. In my attempt to make amends, here is a short and quicky catch-up post that is easy and fast to read with lots of pictures.
Brian and his brothers went to the BYU vs. Oklahoma game in the brand-spankin' new Cowboys stadium in Dallas. I was not jealous of him when I believed that the Cougars were going to get shallacked. But I'm happy for them anyway (the cougars).
Gwen and Ruby both had their birthdays. Gwen had her friends over, and they made butterflies, played with balloons, and ran around yelling. For Ruby's birthday, Ruby and Gwen dressed up like princesses (with sparkly hair, dresses, and tiaras) went to McDonald's, and then went to Balloons a Poppin (a fun place with lots of bouncy castles). Dempsey enjoyed having a reason to eat cupcakes.

Ruby had her first day of preschool. Here she is all ready to go with her "hokie." She had a rough start of it, but now she looks forward to it and even has a mohawked little friend.
Anyone else having visions of motorcycles revving in front of my house in 15 years?

Gwen and Ruby on their first day of preschool this year.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Yay! I love to know that you're alive. How's school going? Any funny classroom stories? You know you want to tell. :)

Kathleen said...

welcome back! you write like a blog is a pet--"responsibility" and all :-). too funny. 'glad life's been good! happy birthday to the big girls!

Brittney said...

LOVE the fact that ruby has a mohawked friend. that's a delicious acquisition at any age.