So, Maren dearest, why is it that I was not informed of the blog action? I'm hurt, really, I am. Ok, ok. I know how busy you must be student teaching and all...but still. Anyway, love the blog--your girls sure are cuties!
We connect to each other in a myriad of ways. We email, facebook, text, or maybe call. If you are like me, you are pretty pathetic at all of these, but you have a little square on your homepage that tells you what the weather is like in all the cities that your loved ones are from. For some reason, just knowing what it might feel like if they walked out their door, or what it may look like outside their window helps you feel closer to them.So welcome to my blog, I hope it helps you feel closer to us!
3 comments:
so very smart and literary! and, dempsey, though a "stinker" is too cute!
That is hilarious. More! More! (poems and funniness, not poop.)
So, Maren dearest, why is it that I was not informed of the blog action? I'm hurt, really, I am. Ok, ok. I know how busy you must be student teaching and all...but still. Anyway, love the blog--your girls sure are cuties!
Love ya! -Maria
Post a Comment