Friday, September 19, 2008

Off She Goes


Gwen had her much anticipated first day of school on Monday (September 15). She attends preschool Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 2 p.m. That is a long, long time (good thing I'm too busy working to cry about it). I was quite worried that she would have a hard time since she has never been to preschool before, but she had no problem. Gwen walked into the classroom, started playing, gave Brian a goodbye hug and that was that. On her first day, she learned about not talking to "dangers." She already has a best friend in her class named Tiara.






Many of you inquired about Rocko. He is alive and well and I think he is enjoying his new buddy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

holy cow--that's a looooonnng day at preschool! what kind of a program is it??? i'm glad she's enjoying herself though! (and, your dogs look so excited to be hanging out together :-).)

Elise said...

I think I would have loved ECEC if I'd worked there. As it is, though, Grace comes home from her two hour day at preschool and falls asleep. I think she must be zombie-girl while she's there since whenever I ask her what she did, her response is, "I don't know." I'm really looking forward to communication in the teenage years. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

That IS a long time at pre-school, but I'm all for that...Looking for something for Luke next year since he is already upset that he can't go to school and he's only 3! Look's like Gwen loves it :)