Monday, May 25, 2009

A Wet 'n' Wild Memorial Day

When Brian and I drove up to my brother-in-law's house, I became quite worried. You see, I recognized the cars that were there, and they were the Sullivans (7 boys), and the Felts (4 boys), and of course my brother-in-law has 4 boys (okay one is a newborn). I was worried that my little girls would get roughed up and be crying the whole time.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised! The boys were gentle around the girls (what little gentlemen!) and the girls didn't cry hardly at all! Dempsey cried a few times, but I chalk that up to her being 16 months old and falling on her tookus a few times.


Gwen and Cort are best buddies.


Not sure why Ruby is making that weird face, but it's kind of intriguing.

Poor Dempsey, she fell down in the mud and instead of hugs and kisses she had her mom shooting a picture for this blog--hey I should make that into a T-shirt!

4 comments:

bdale said...

wow, Ruby looks like a little weirdo. must be the mccoy genetics.

Maren said...

Hmmm, that's funny, because I'm pretty sure she looks just like a Folsom.

Maria and Ryan said...

i love the pic of Dempsey! Marshall has been sick for like...forever...and I've seen that exact same face on him all day every day of said sickness. But seriously, it just looks cute on her. Hmmm.

Kathleen said...

gwen and emily are DEFINITELY two of a kind---she totally beats up on her little boyfriends and boy cousins! so tough!