
I have lots of reasons to celebrate! For one, my last day of student teaching was yesterday! The next and exponentially more important because of the financial implications--I have a job starting on Monday!!! Woo-hoo. I am now a 2nd grade teacher at Monterrey Elementary School!
6 comments:
congratulations!!!!! i'm sure it's a great big relief to be "official" and all! you'll have to have brian take a picture of you on your "first day of school" :-).
congrats maren!!! I totally agree with the comment above. We need to see pics of you on YOUR first day of school.
What a good feeling it is to be done, eh Maren? Congrats big time! How's that going to be coming into the class in the middle of the year? Hope it goes really amazingly well! You're going to be an AWESOME 2nd grade teacher! I'm proud of you!
Love,
Maria
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! You're are going to be one kick _ _ _ teacher! You will need to figure out how to incorporate the Beastie Boys into the 2nd grade curriculum... could be interesting. Congrats.
Congratulations Maren!!! You're going to be a great teacher! :)
This is awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment