I forgot that I got "tagged" for this game where I have to list 6 quirks about myself. Well, I've decided to make things more interesting. I will list 6 quirks: 4 will be true, 2 will be made up. You, my dearest friends and family, will have to guess which are made up. Here goes:
1. While Papa Murphy's Hawaiian style pizza is my absolute favorite, I believe that Papa Murphy's Pepperoni pizza is hardly worth eating.
2. I like to put a whole bunch of sunflower seeds in my mouth, and one by one, crack'em open, eat the seed, and store the empty shell in the other side of my cheek. Mid-way through the seeds, I look like a little chipmunk.
3. My drive-thru voice is as loud as my stranded-in-the-bathroom-with-no-toilet-paper voice.
4. I am infamous for putting a virtually-empty milk carton back in the fridge.
5. I hate the words "flesh," and "nourish."
6. My secret favorite movie is "Earth Girls are Easy."
Okay, make your guesses. I tag: Maria B., Maria C., Priscilla, Brittney, Audrey and Elise.
Free Roblox Vip Strucid Server
5 years ago
5 comments:
what an interesting twist! love it!! hmmm...i'm going to go with the sunflower seeds and the favorite movie as the two fibs. will you dish on if i'm right???
That was my answer also, (honest) your funny about words!!!
I have checked it out! And I'm agonizing over what to say, and whether I want everyone to know it!
you HATE the words "flesh" and "nourish"? me too. makes for some uncomfortable scripture-reading sessions in sunday school, but i guess we all have to sacrifice a little bit. just doing my part.
How fun! I'll post mine soon...
Maria
Post a Comment